Zach and Eli

Zach and Eli
Rock of Ages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eli's 13th bday







September 23rd marked the 13th birthday for the Eli man. I can't believe it, but it's true, all of my children are teenagers. Eli wanted to make a slip n slide at Murray park, so we rented a pavillion, and set it up, 100 feet of slip n slide, plastic sheeting, dish soap and a little water from the river. It was a total blast, the kids enjoyed every bubbly minute of it, and let's face it I loved watching them. When the park managers came over, I thought I might run and hide, but alas I faced the music, he asked us to take it down because it burns the grass. The kids (22 of them) agreed to take it down, and they played games the rest of the afternoon, football, frisbee, and volleyball in the sand, it was by far the warmest birthday we have had for Eli, a perfect day for the park.

No comments: